CCNA Collaboration Training and Certifications
CCNA Collaboration is the certification program which is basically for the video network engineers who want excellence in skills and can develop, advance and assess their expertise which helps in maximizing the value of a business and leads to the growth of investment regularly. The new certification course includes the following factors (listed below) which will help in building collaboration knowledge and skills: -
- It includes planning as well as designing collaboration and video networks by using Cisco collaboration solutions.
- Implementation of the basic configuration of Cisco collaboration solutions.
- It includes the maintenance and optimization of collaboration solutions.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Collaboration (CCNA Collaboration) training program indicates the combination of CCNA Voice and CCNA Video schedule. The following updates have been made to show the combination of technologies: -
- ICOMM schedule has been updated and also included in the new CICD course and exam.
- VIVND schedule has been updated and also included in the new CIVND course and exam.
We EIIT is considered as one the best training institutes for CCNA Collaboration certification in Noida and we are offering a training program for this course so that Cisco engineers who want to work with a number of services can do it easily. After completing this course, candidates will get perfect in implementing skills, verifying and troubleshooting local in addition to local networks.
And after the completion of CCNA Collaboration course, a candidate should master a minimum of one professional course. As well as there were various challenges that a candidate has to face while preparing for the CCNA Collaboration exams.
If any of the candidates who want to grow their career in this industry, then they should hurry up and register with us, for acquiring theoretical as well as practical knowledge by our experts. And also in the case on any confusion, candidates can contact us by visiting on the contact us page which is available on our website.
CICDv1 (Exam Code 2100-060)
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. A new type of lab called a Discovery lab is introduced. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way. The course also contains Challenge labs. Challenge labs are labs where students test their knowledge gained through a lesson or multiple lessons. After successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service. Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution
- Course Outline
- Module 1: Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Module 2: Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Module 3: Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Module 4: Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Module 5: Provide End User Support
- Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners
This course provides students with the necessary knowledge to describe characteristics of video solutions and assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1) v1.0 is an update to the Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (VIVND1) v1.0 course. It will help students prepare for the Cisco CCNA® Collaboration certification.
The CIVND1 course teaches students the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations.
The training is supported on Windows or Mac computers with the following browsers: Safari (v5.x and above), Chrome (v21.x and above), or Firefox (v16.x and above) with Flash (v9.x and above).
The training will not work with other browsers, including Internet Explorer.
Completion of this course is highly recommended before taking the five-day instructor-led training Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2).
It is recommended for the learner to have foundational IP networking knowledge such as that which is included as part of Cisco CCENT® or CCNA® certification. This e-learning assumes familiarity with the concepts included in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and with the basics from the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) training.
- Module 1: Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Lesson 2: Video Technology Basics
- Lesson 3: Video Protocols and Media
- Lesson 4: Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Lesson 5: Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Lesson 6: Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
- Module 2: Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
- Lesson 1: Environmental Requirements for Video Installations
- Lesson 2: Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems
CIVND 2 (210-065) Prerequisites
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
The Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CVIND2) course will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication This course also introduces a new type of lab called a Discovery lab. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded in the lessons, that enables students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way.
- Course Outline
- Module 1: Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Module 2: Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 3: Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Module 4: Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 5: Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
- Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners